Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No... Where to end!

Now would be a great time to skip ahead and talk about hell, but I will not do so, delicious though it may be. Actually my title speaks more to the llllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhh
of your post. I won't yet complain, but I'll state my dilemma. I find that when arguing with you, you'll invoke some "bad" philosophy to which I have a solid refutation, however, before I can address it, you've moved on to a different but equally bad philosophy. (Of course I'm teasing to call them bad. All I mean, is that I believe they are wrong and I have good reasons why.) In time I'll address this post (ASAP), but experiment duties call.

3 comments:

J.V. Toups said...

Well, considering that I am trying to get from knowing nothing except the fact that I appear to exist to knowing something, I'd say it was a pretty abbreviated post.

J.V. Toups said...

Also bringing up hell at this point would be like bringing up String Theory. We are a million philosophical miles from Hell.

InterestingPhysics said...

Hell just came to mind when I thought about 'where to end'. I never really entertained the notion to bring it up now.